- Eulerian representations for real reflection groups, 2020. (Submitted).
- Slides from a talk on this paper at University of Minnesota's Combinatorics Seminar. Here is a recording of the same talk at the Graduate Student Combinatorics Colloquium.
- Slides from a talk on this paper at Arrangements at Home, III: Algebraic Aspects, a virtual conference taking place in August 2020. Here is the recording of my talk.
With Esther Banaian, Harini Chandramouli, Kim Klinger-Logan, Alice Nadeau and McCleary Philbin.
With Forrest Glebe and David Perkinson.
- Journal version.
- ArXiv preprint.
- Our extended abstract, presented as a poster at FPSAC 2019.
- Slides from a talk on this paper at the AMS Special Session on Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry at University of Wisconsin, Madison in September 2019.
With Tamar Friedmann.
- ArXiv preprint
- Slides from a talk on this paper at the AMS Special Session on Combinatorics in Algebra and Algebraic Geometry at University of Michigan, October 2018.
Collaborators marked with * indicate undergraduate researchers.
- A Type B generalization of Whitehouse's lifts
- Eulerian representations for complex reflection groups
- Firing graphs of effective divisors (with Annika Christiansen* and Nhung Pham*)
- Spectra of Shuffling Operators (with Patty Commins, Trevor Karn, and Nadia Lafreniere)
If you are an undergraduate interested in working on a research project with me, or in talking about research in math more generally, I encourage you to email me or stop by my office (VH 556).
Here is a 5 minute introduction to my research, originally made for the 2020 UMN prospective graduate student weekend.
(It assumes some knowledge of algebra, but not much else!)